If you are highly allergic to nuts, wheat, soy, and/or gluten, Lagusta's Luscious chocolates are not for you. Our chocolate contains soy lecithin, and we use nuts and wheat in several chocolates.
Ordering & Shipping Information
We make everything by hand and ship within 1-4 business days. We work super hard to make sure all packages go out ASAP—usually within two days! Lead times will vary around holidays (Valentine's, Easter, Hanakkuh, and Christmas) so please allow extra time for production and delivery.
We offer shipping via USPS Priority Mail (1-5 days shipping to most areas) and UPS Ground (1-7 business days not including weekends and holidays, often slower than Priority Mail to most locations except Eastern US. Please consult delivery time map at the bottom of this page.) We also offer faster delivery options such as USPS Express Mail (1-2 days guaranteed) or a guaranteed UPS option (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select). If you select a faster guaranteed shipping option please be aware that normal lead times for production still apply to make your treats! Please be aware that if shipping to a NY area address your best guaranteed option may be UPS Ground as they'll guarantee next day delivery within a certain area. Refer to the map at the bottom of this page for exact guarantee shipping times.
- Please be aware that chocolate is a perishable material and is susceptible to all manners of weather (heat, humidity, freezing, etc.) We package our chocolates with the utmost care and offer thermal options for hot conditions (cold packs and cold wrap) but can not control what the carrier does with your package! Please ensure the shipping address is correct, the package can be accepted upon first attempt so it's not returned to the carrier, and that the package is not exposed to the elements when delivered. We cannot offer refunds or returns for your chocolate if damaged due to shipping issues.
- If you've selected "Shop Pick Up" as your shipping option, we will email you when your order is ready for pickup.
- We include a Cold Pack with your order from May-October. $2.95 is automatically added to each order for the Cold Pack. If you are shipping your chocolates to a destination over 65°F at any time of year, we recommend adding a Cold Pack to your order ($2.95) as well as selecting a 2-day shipping option. We can't guarantee that your chocolate will arrive unmelted, particularly in very warm climates or if the package sits on a hot doorstep all day, but it will cut the risk of melting. Our ice packs are reusable: just refreeze them!
- We are unable to split an order and ship to multiple addresses. We're looking into adding this capability to our website but as of now if you wish to ship to multple addresses you'll have to place multiple orders. You can have numerous "ship-to" addresses in your address book for just this purpose. Please do not place an order and ask to split a shipment in the comments section as this will delay your order and may result in the cancelation of the entire order.
- Regrettably, if you do not provide a correct address and thus your chocolates do not get to you and returned, we cannot resend the same chocolates back to you because they will have suffered a significant decrease in quality. Be sure the address you enter during checkout is correct!
- Regrettably, we do not ship out of the continental US.
- Please feel free to contact us via email or telephone for any shipping questions.
Our lovely wrapping paper.
- If you select the gift wrapping option, we will wrap your chocolates with 100% post-consumer recycled paper and biodegradable (compostable!) ribbon. The wrapping paper has a lovely black and white lark pattern on it, and the ribbon is a rich, lustrous black grosgrain. As always, a handwritten note is free, just include the text in the "special instructions" box when placing your order. One gift wrapping order is sufficient for up to four boxes.
Caring for Your Chocolates
- For best flavor and texture, bring chocolates to room temperature before eating.
- Like most foods, truffles and bonbons are better when fresh. We recommend eating all filled chocolates within one week. Solid chocolates will last up to one month.
- Store all chocolates at cool room temperature or in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Never freeze chocolate!
UPS SHIPPING TIMEABLE MAP